Vardenafil drug called Vilitra-20 is one of the most popular and powerful inhibitors of phosphodiesterase-5. Development of PDE-5 was initiated by a goal inhibitor – to challenge the monopoly of sildenafil, which lasted about 10 years and held the championship all the time in the market of drugs for potency. Vilitra 20mg is really a mixture and a new generation from Bayer Co. should create something new and revolutionary without any flaws.
Buy Vilitra 20 Now
When buying Vilitra 20 Mg on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that your order is checked by a qualified doctor.
What is Vilitra 20mg?
Vilitra-20 is a prescription drug that offers many advantages thanks to vardenafil compared to sildenafil sexual enhancers . It works much stronger and more effective. A positive effect after taking vardenafil was observed even where the other agents were powerless. In addition, the effect lasts several hours longer. Vilitra 20 mg can be taken with fatty foods and low doses of alcohol without loss of effectiveness. Vardenafil is safer than Sildenafil in terms of side effects. To achieve the same effect, Vardenafil requires a 4 times lower dose of active ingredient than with Sildenafil.
Dosage of Vilitra 20
Vilitraa-20 works mainly when needed – 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Vardenafil works for at least 6 hours with no loss of effectiveness in the body. The patient can take a generic pill even several hours before sexual intercourse. Vilitra-20 must not be taken more than once a day.
The usual dose of vardenafil for adult patients is 10 mg. Dosage can be 20 mg – whole tablet, halved or from 5 mg – a quarter tablet increases erection, depending on the effectiveness and tolerance of the vardenafil active ingredient. The maximum daily dose of vardenafil is 20 mg. Correction of the dosage in elderly patients over 65 years of age is not required.
Contraindications to use
Vilitra 20 is not recommended in the following cases:
– there is a predisposition to allergic reactions to vardenafil or other auxiliary components in Vilitra
– simultaneous use of other drugs with synthetic nitrates for the treatment of angina or blood pressure, alpha-blockers and other drugs for the treatment of Impotence, the PDE5 inhibitors
– blood pressure that is too low or too high, haemophilia
– heart muscle disease, cardiac arrhythmia or coronary artery disease
– liver or kidney failure
haematopoietic dysfunction (sickle cell anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma)
– a heart attack or stroke that has occurred in the past few months; ulcerative duodenal lesions; physical deformity of the penis
– Vilitra-20 should not be used in women and children