Buy Vidalista 2.5 Mg Online
When buying Vidalista 2.5mg on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that your order is checked by a qualified doctor.
Vidalista 2.5mg is the newest drug among ED treatments containing tadalafil as an active ingredient.
The difference between Viagra and Levitra is that it is effective up to 36 hours after oral administration (when taking 20 mg). Another characteristic of Vidalista 2.5 Mg is that once it is absorbed by the body, it is not affected by food. This feature was selected as an ED treatment that is easy to use and stress-free, and in August 2013, it became the number one in the world market share, and it is the most prescribed ED treatment drug in hospitals.
Tadalafil, the active ingredient in Vidalista 2.5mg, helps erections by inhibiting the enzyme PDE-5 (phosphodiesterase).
In the erection of the male genitalia, the corpus cavernosum, which is a collection of blood vessels in the penis, relaxes due to sexual stimulation and excitement, and blood flow increases. This increase in blood flow causes the penis to become stiff and erection. However, it is a problem if you have an erection all the time after sexual activity, so there is PDE-5, an enzyme that suppresses erection. Viagra has the effect of suppressing this enzyme “PED-5”.
Vidalista 2.5 is not an energy booster or aphrodisiac. If you take it, you will not get an erection, and you will not get an erection without sexual stimulation. ED remedies are medicines that help erections.
Vidalista (tadalafil) is an easy-to-use ED treatment drug because it has a longer duration of action of 24-36 hours than Viagra and Vidalista 2.5mg, and there is no need to consider the effects of food.
How to take
- How to take Vidalista
- ・The duration of action is 24 hours for 10 mg and up to 36 hours for 20 mg.
- ・Oral 1 hour before sexual activity
- ・Since there are individual differences in absorption, it is recommended to take it on an empty stomach.
- ・Not easily affected by food.
- ・Side effects such as hot flashes and palpitation are the least likely to occur
- ・Take 1 tablet once a day. Please open the next dose for at least 24 hours.
ED remedies are medicines that help erectile dysfunction. An erection does not occur without sexual stimulation. In addition, it may not be possible to take it due to the illness being treated.
- About the side effects of Vidalista 2.5 Mg
- ・Hot flashes, headaches
- ・Motivation, tachycardia, dizziness
- ・Nausea, gastrointestinal disorders, dry mouth/rash
- ・Red eye, visual impairment ・ Persistence of erection
- ・Hypersensitivity reaction
Vidalista 2.5 Mg is less susceptible to food and alcohol
The most prescribed ED treatment in the world.
Tadalafil, the active ingredient of Vidalista, is a poorly soluble ingredient in water. Therefore, the action time is long, but there are individual differences in absorption until the effect appears, which is 1 to 3 hours. Therefore, the action time is longer than 1 hour before sexual activity, so it may be better to take it 3 hours before. Since the action time of Viagra and Levitra is around 5 hours and you have to consider the mealtime, some people may feel stressed when taking the medicine. Also, those who have many opportunities to drink alcohol often choose Vidalista 2.5.
Although Vidalista is not affected by alcohol, the action of alcohol may make your nerves dull and make it difficult to ejaculate or ejaculate, so use alcohol sparingly. Also, if you take it with grapefruit juice, the medicine may be too effective, and side effects may occur easily, so please do not take it with grapefruit juice.
Precautions for ED treatment
- The following people cannot take Viagra Levitra Vidalista Tablets. ..
- ・Contraindications for concomitant use: Nitric acid agents such as nitroglycerin, aluminum nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, nicorandil, NO donors, sGC stimulants (Riociguat: Adempas), grapefruit
- ・Those who have had allergies or hypersensitivity after taking ED drugs
- ・Those who have been diagnosed as having sexual activity due to cardiovascular disorders
- ・Uncontrolled arrhythmia / hypertension / hypotension
- ・Those with low blood pressure (especially those with a maximum blood pressure of less than 90 mmHg or minimum blood pressure of less than 50 mmHg)
- ・Those with high blood pressure (those with a maximum blood pressure of 170 mmHg or more or minimum blood pressure of 100 mmHg or more)
- ・Those with cerebral blood vessel disease (cerebral infarction / cerebral hemorrhage) or those with myocardial infarction
- ・Those with severe liver dysfunction
- ・Those who have been diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa
- ・Those who are instructed not to use ED treatment drugs due to other chronic diseases