Vardenafil tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction. They are the generic version of the Bayer medicine called Levitra. Buy Vardenafil tablets online from our safe and efficient service.
Buy Vardenafil Online
When buying Vardenafil on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that a qualified doctor checks your order.
Vardenafil: an oral treatment for erectile dysfunction
Vardenafil (Levitra) is an active substance belonging to the drug class of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors (sildenafil, tadalafil, avanafil, etc.). These drugs are indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult men.
Erectile dysfunction is the difficulty or inability to obtain or maintain an erection sufficient for satisfactory sexual intercourse. However, sexual stimulation is necessary to achieve an erection because vardenafil simply acts as an erection enhancer.
What is vardenafil?
Used in the treatment of erectile dysfunction, vardenafil belongs to the drug class of phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. These drugs mainly include sildenafil, the active molecule of Viagra, and Tadalafil, the active molecule of Cialis.
Vardenafil facilitates erections by acting as a vasodilator in the arteries of the penis. These arteries, under the effect of vardenafil, can open up properly to let blood rush in and fill the penis.
However, sexual stimulation, or arousal, is necessary to trigger an erection. Indeed, vardenafil concretizes the erection but does not cause it “mechanically.”
Regarding the prevalence of erectile dysfunction, it is estimated that at least one man in 10 may be affected at some point in his life. The causes can be psychological, physical, or a mixture of both.
In any case, whatever the cause of erection problems, the modification of the muscles and blood vessels does not allow the blood to rush enough into the penis to cause or maintain an erection sufficiently rigidly.
Vardenafil works by inhibiting (blocking) an enzyme responsible for closing the arteries in the penis: phosphodiesterase type 5.
How should I take vardenafil?
It is essential to follow the instructions of a doctor before taking vardenafil. You can quickly consult a sex therapist online to obtain a diagnosis and a medical prescription if necessary.
The recommended dose is 10 mg, but a doctor can reassess the dosage (5 mg, 20 mg) depending on the patient’s tolerance and the effectiveness of the treatment.
In fact, one tablet of vardenafil should be taken with a large glass of water approximately 25 to 60 minutes before sexual intercourse.
How long does the effect of vardenafil last?
The tablet generally takes 25 minutes to act, which therefore allows an erection to be obtained under the effect of sexual stimulation.
The effect of vardenafil lasts an average of 4-5 hours. It is also important to respect the dosage defined by the doctor and not take more than one tablet per day. In the case of an overdose, side effects may be experienced, such as back pain.
What are the contraindications to vardenafil?
Like all drugs, vardenafil has contraindications and specific rules of use to ensure its safety.
It is for these reasons, among others, that an online medical diagnosis with a sexologist doctor is necessary, in addition to looking for the causes of erectile dysfunction. Vardenafil is therefore contraindicated:
- If you are allergic to vardenafil or any of its ingredients, An allergy can manifest as skin reactions, swelling of the face or lips, itching, difficulty breathing, etc.;
- in the presence of certain drugs (nitro derivatives): nitroglycerin for angina, nitric oxide donors such as amyl nitrite Vardenafil could then have the effect of modifying blood pressure;
- If you are taking certain medicines indicated for the treatment of HIV: ritonavir, indinavir;
- If you are over 75 and taking an antifungal treatment with ketoconazole or itraconazole;
- In the case of a liver problem or serious heart problems,
- If you have had a recent heart attack or stroke (less than 6 months),
- If you are on kidney dialysis,
- In the case of low blood pressure,
- If you have a history of retinitis pigmentosa or another degenerative eye disease;
- If you have ever suffered from optic nerve damage or a pathology causing loss of vision. This damage is linked to a poor blood supply, as in the case of non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION);
- If you are taking treatment for pulmonary arterial hypertension (high blood pressure in the arteries), especially with riociguat, it is also used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension (CHTP). It may indeed increase the hypotensive effects of riociguat.
General precautions before taking vardenafil
Before taking vardenafil, always make sure to consult a sex therapist online first. Be particularly vigilant:
- If you have heart problems, sexual intercourse may be dangerous in and of itself.
- If your heartbeat is irregular (cardiac arrhythmia) or if you suffer from an inherited heart condition that affects your electrocardiogram;
- In cases of genital malformations such as Lapeyronie’s disease, sclerosis of the cavernous bodies, etc.,
- If you suffer from priapism (a persistent erection lasting more than 4 hours), sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, or leukemia,
- If you suffer from a stomach ulcer (gastric or peptic ulcer),
- In the case of hemophilia or bleeding disorders,
- It is necessary to inform your doctor if you are following another treatment for erectile dysfunction.
- If you experience any side effects, such as sudden loss or a decrease in vision, stop using Vardenafil immediately and contact an online sex therapist.
Vardenafil is also contraindicated in men under 18 years of age.
Drugs contraindicated in combination with vardenafil
Some drugs may be contraindicated in combination with vardenafil. In any case, tell your doctor if you have taken or are taking:
- Certain drugs are indicated in the treatment of angina pectoris, such as nitrates or nitric oxide donors (amyl nitrite). They have the ability to significantly alter blood pressure.
- Procainamide, quinidine, sotalol, and amiodarone are drugs that treat arrhythmias.
- Certain antibiotics: erythromycin, clarithromycin;
- certain treatments for high blood pressure and benign prostatic hyperplasia (alpha-blockers, for example);
Vardenafil, food, drink, and alcohol
It is advisable not to take vardenafil after a heavy or high-fat meal: this could delay the effect of the drug. Consuming grapefruit juice may also interfere with the usual effect of vardenafil.
On the other hand, it does not matter whether you take vardenafil with or without food (unless you have a heavy meal). Finally, drinking alcohol can also make an erection more difficult.
use of machines, driving vehicles
Vardenafil may cause dizziness or blurred vision in some people. If you experience these types of symptoms, do not drive or use dangerous machinery.
Lately, Vardenafil 20mg contains 10mg of aspartame in each tablet. Aspartame is a notable source of phenylalanine, an essential amino acid. It can be dangerous for people with phenylketonuria (PKU), a rare genetic condition.
This disease is characterized by poor elimination of phenylalanine, which consequently accumulates.
What are the side effects of vardenafil?
Like all medicines, vardenafil can cause some side effects, which are usually rare and mild. These effects do not, therefore, affect everyone.
Sudden, partial, temporary, or permanent loss or reduction of vision in one or more eyes has already been reported in certain patients.
If this happens to you, stop taking Vardenafil and consult a sex therapist online quickly.
very common side effects
Common side effects
- a runny or stuffy nose;
- flashes of heat;
Uncommon side effects
- swelling of the throat, face, lips, skin, and mucous membranes;
- sleep disruptions
- a vision disorder: color changes, redness in the eyes, light sensitivity, pain, discomfort, and so on;
- dizziness; ringing in the ears
- skin discoloration;
- increased blood levels of liver and muscle enzymes, muscle stiffness
- Priapism is defined as a prolonged erection lasting more than four hours.
- and discomfort.
Rare side effects
- an allergic reaction;
- Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the eyes.
- increased lacrimal secretions, glaucoma (increased eye pressure),
- cardiovascular effects: heart rhythm disorder, heart attack, angina pectoris;
- poor blood supply to certain parts of the brain;
- blood pressure that is either too low or too high;
- skin sensitivity when exposed to the sun;
- an erection that hurts;
- as well as chest pain.
very rare side effects
- a sudden death;
- Brain bleeding
- Hematuria: the presence of blood in the urine;
- a blood clot in the penis;
- and finally, hemospermia, the presence of blood in the semen.
composition of vardenafil
Vardenafil is the name of the active substance, which is in the form of hydrochloride trihydrate. The other ingredients in vardenafil are:
- Microcrystalline cellulose, crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, aspartame (E951), titanium dioxide (E171), iron oxide red (E172), iron oxide yellow (E172), magnesium stearate.
Where can I buy vardenafil? Is a prescription needed?
Vardenafil is only available by prescription. To facilitate your steps, it is now possible to be prescribed vardenafil by consulting a sexologist online.
A medical diagnosis is necessary, in particular, to remove any doubt about the contraindications and especially to seek the cause of the erectile dysfunction. You will find vardenafil in all pharmacies in the USA.
Be careful, though; buying Viagra or Cialis without a prescription, for example, is illegal. Make sure you are asked for a prescription for erectile dysfunction medications to avoid buying fraudulent products.
Where can I buy vardenafil online?
Consult doctors online in order to be diagnosed and receive possible treatment. The entire care pathway is digital.
- a private medical questionnaire that must be completed online;
- an appointment within 24 hours;
- a medical report;
- prescription delivery if necessary, with the possibility of having a treatment delivered by online pharmacies within 48 hours if desired.
Keep in mind that the only guarantee of reliable treatment is through medical diagnosis and prescription treatment. Buying treatments such as Vardenafil or Cialis without a prescription is prohibited.
Vardenafil: What to Remember
Vardenafil is an effective and generally well-tolerated treatment for erectile dysfunction at all ages. If the conditions of use are respected and if it is prescribed by a doctor, this treatment does not involve any danger.
Side effects are infrequent and usually mild. Generally, these side effects fade naturally, by the time the body becomes familiar with this new molecule.
For further information on vardenafil or other erectile dysfunction treatments, please contact a sexual therapist online to discuss.
What happens with Vardenafil?
Vardenafil dilates the blood vessels in the genitals.
It does this by blocking the enzyme phosphodiesterase type 5. The improved blood flow ensures a longer-lasting and stronger erection.
What is special about Vardenafil?
Vardenafil was researched later than sildenafil and can therefore act in a more targeted manner.
As a result, side effects are reduced, and the onset of action is 25 minutes faster.
The length of treatment depends on the number of men seeking advice.
Depending on how severe the problems are, the therapy can take
individual sessions, weeks, or months
What is the dosage of Vardenafil?
Vardenafil is offered in three different dosages:
5, 10, and 20 mg