What is Valtrex ?
Genital herpes is one of the most common STIs in sexually active men and women and if not treated in time, it could present health complications in the future. Valtrex (valacyclovir) is a reliable and effective genital herpes treatment used for clearing genital herpes outbreaks in as little as 5 days. Taking these prescription tablets twice a day can not only eliminate painful symptoms but can prevent the viral skin infection from spreading as well as keeping it dormant with regular use.
You can buy Valtrex online with a valid prescription from Meds4all. Our doctor will check your medical details through our short online consultation when you place your order. If the doctor is happy with the information you provide and feels this medication is suitable for you condition, a prescription will be sent to our pharmacy. A course of of the treatment will then be sent out via our next day delivery service.
altrex anti-viral prescription treatment contains its active ingredient valaciclovir which provides short term relief from the symptoms of genital herpes, and also acts as a preventative measure in the long term. Its main benefits include:
- Fights off the infection by reducing the growth and spread of the herpes virus
- Can ease symptoms in as little as two days
- If used for genital herpes this treatment can clear the infection within five days
- It is clinically proven to reduce the spread of shingles.
The sooner the treatment course is started the more effective it will be at managing the spread of the infection
Who can use it?
Valtrex (valaciclovir) is available for use by:
- Men and women over the age of 18
- Those with outbreaks of genital herpes
- Can be used as medication to treat outbreaks of shingles
- Can be used as cold sore treatment for children under the age of 12, and chickenpox treatment for those above the age of 2.
It must be understood that Valtrex does not cure the infections but can stop the growth of them. Also ensure that you fill out the medical consultation accurately to ensure the doctor knows of any possible interactions with other medications
Who cannot use it?
This prescription treatment is not recommended for use by:
- Those with kidney disease, including kidney failure (renal failure)
- Those over the age of 65, and those that are pregnant or breastfeeding may not be eligible
If it is necessary for anyone in the above category to use this treatment, then it must be done under supervision, and after careful consideration
The dosages of this treament, differ depending on the necessity.To treat genital herpes symptoms:
- Take one 500mg valaciclovir tablet twice a day for up to 5 days.
- When treating cold sores, take Valtrex for 3 days
- Use for 1 week to overcome a case of shingles.
- To prevent a reoccurring outbreak take the lower 250mg dose twice a day.
Make sure to finish the full-prescribed course of treatment when treating an outbreak even if symptoms have disappeared. Each dose should be taken with a full glass of water and plenty of water should be taken while using the treatment to keep the kidneys working properly. Lesions should be kept clean and as dry as possible, wearing loose fitting clothing may help prevent irritation.
Using this medication will rarely result in side effects, but you may experience certain symptoms. These may include:
- Headache, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting.
These symptoms should clear up after a while, if they do persist please contact your doctor for further advise. Those with renal failure may have an increased risk of side effects when using this treatment so it may be advised to reduce the dosage and take further treatments with caution. It is also advisable to ensure that you are aware of any allergies you may have to any of the ingredients in Valtrex. Please read the product leaflet carefully and inform the doctor of any allergies or medication you might be currently using.
Where can I buy Valtrex online?
You can buy Valtrex valaciclovir online from Meds4all conveniently by placing an order and completing a short consultation. Once our doctor has assessed and approved your suitability for the treatment, a prescription is sent to our trusted pharmacy. From here you medication is packaged securely and then dispatched the same or next day so that you can start treatment within the next 24 hours.