Buy Super Tadapox Online
When buying Super Tadapox on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that your order is checked by a qualified doctor.
|Drug name||Super tadapox|
|Active ingredient||Tadalafil / Dapoxetine|
|Effect / efficacy||Improvement of erectile dysfunction (ED) / improvement of premature ejaculation (PE)|
What is Super Tadapox?
Amplifies pleasure while maintaining sensitivity
The sensitivity of the penis remains the same, but only the ejaculation time can be extended 3 to 4 times, and the most pleasant moment just before ejaculation can be extended, so it is an addictive pleasure.
Quality that meets international standards
The company’s factories are characterized by high pharmaceutical technology, such as meeting WHO’s GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice). The quality is at a level that can be used even in developed countries, and American people can use it with confidence.
Super Tadalafil is a drug that contains both Cialis and Dapoxetine ingredients to help improve both erectile dysfunction (ED) and premature ejaculation (PE).
Each active ingredient has the effect of “improving the blood flow of the penis by vasodilation” and “prolonging the ejaculation time by 3 to 4 times while maintaining the sensitivity”, which alleviates the symptoms.
Manufacturer Sunrise Remedies is a pharmaceutical company based in Ahmedabad, India, which continues to grow rapidly with the success of the generics sector.
Although it is emerging, it provides high-quality pharmaceutical products that meet international standards, such as receiving WHO Good Manufacturing Practice certification and can be used without problems in Japan.
By the way, there are two types of Cialis generics of the company, Tadapox, and Super Tadapox.
When using for the first time, be sure to use Tadapox first to adjust the dose.
Effect / efficacy
Erectile dysfunction (ED)
Tadalafil, the active ingredient of Super Tadapox, has the effect of promoting blood inflow to the penis and is expected to improve erectile dysfunction (ED).
In addition, this ingredient also has the effect of blocking the action of enzymes that prevent erection, so it provides sufficient erection power for sexual activity.
However, the effect of the drug is that it only keeps a normal erection possible and does not directly cause an erection.
Please note that an erection is first caused by sexual stimulation and does not last for 30 hours.
For example, if you take it on Saturday, you will be able to have an erection until Sunday night, so it will be effective even if you do not have a fixed time for sexual activity.
Premature ejaculation (PE)
Dapoxetine, the active ingredient of Super Tadapox, has the effect of prolonging ejaculation time by 3 to 4 times and can be expected to improve premature ejaculation (PE).
Ejaculation is caused by an increase in the concentration of noradrenaline in the brain, but this component has the effect of increasing the concentration of serotonin, which suppresses the action of noradrenaline, so it is a mechanism that prolongs ejaculation time.
Unlike anesthesia, the main feature of this medicine is that it can prolong the ejaculation time without affecting the sensitivity of the penis at all, and it is possible to have sexual activity while maintaining sexual pleasure.
How to take and how to use
For Super Tadapox, take 1 to 1/4 tablets with water or lukewarm water 1 to 2 hours before sexual activity.
The effect begins to appear about 1 hour after taking the drug regardless of the presence or absence of meals, and the peak blood concentration is reached in about 3 hours.
When using it for the first time, please be sure to use Tadapox.
The effect of the medicine varies from person to person, but even if the effect is weak, be sure to take at least 24 hours between doses and refrain from taking additional medicines.
Store the medicine at room temperature away from humidity, heat, and sunlight as much as possible. Also, to avoid accidental ingestion, pay close attention to the storage location if you have children or pets.
The following side effects may occur when taking Super Tadapox.
The side effects listed below are reduced as the body gets used to it and do not require any medical treatment.
However, if you continue to have symptoms or are concerned about the severity, you may want to talk to your doctor.
Main side effects
- Flushing (warmth, redness, tingling sensation)
- Nausea, upset stomach
- stuffy nose
- Muscle pain, arm and leg pain, back pain
However, if you experience any of the following symptoms, discontinue the use of the drug and seek medical attention.
Symptoms that need treatment
- Nausea, chest pain, dizziness during sexual activity
- Staggering that seems to faint
- Erections are painful or last for more than 4 hours (prolonged erections can damage the penis)
- Changes in vision or sudden visual impairment
- Tinnitus and sudden deafness
- Symptoms of heart attack (chest pain and tightness, pain spreading to chin and shoulders, nausea, sweating)
- Fainting or lightening your head when you stand up
- I feel sick
- I want to commit suicide or self-harm
In particular, if you experience any of the following symptoms, seek urgent treatment.
Major allergic reactions
- Swelling of face, lips, tongue, throat
Other erectile dysfunction (ED) treatments such as tadalafil have been confirmed to have side effects of loss of vision among users.
This is known to occur rarely if you have an eye disease, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, coronary artery disease, smoking, or are over 50 years of age, but the drug is a vision disorder. It is not clear if it is the actual cause.
Tadalafil has also been reported to have side effects of sudden deafness, so if you experience symptoms such as deafness, hearing loss, or tinnitus, seek medical attention immediately after discontinuing the use of the drug.
Do not take Super Tadapox if you are taking Grapefruit products, the following medications :
It can cause serious interactions with the active ingredients tadalafil and dapoxetine.
(Alcohol is relatively insensitive, but it may cause orthostatic hypotension, so please refrain from taking large amounts.)
Cases where medicines cannot be used
- Chest pain/heart disease treatment (nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, amyl nitrate, etc.)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension drug (Riociguat, Adempas)
- Certain fungal infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole, etc.)
- HIV treatments (ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, atazanavir, etc.)
- Antibiotics for the treatment of certain infections (such as telithromycin)
- Antidepressant (nefazodone)
If you are taking any of the following medicines, consult your doctor to confirm their safety before taking the medicines.
Medicines that need to be confirmed by a doctor
- α agonist (clonidine, methyldopa)
- Alpha blockers (alfuzosin, doxazosin, tamsulosin, terazosin)
- Antibacterial agents (clarithromycin, erythromycin, metronidazole, norfloxacin, rifabutin, rifampin, tetracycline)
- Antidepressant (despramine, sertraline)
- Antifungal drugs (itraconazole, ketoconazole, voriconazole)
- Therapeutic agents for cystic fibrosis (such as Ibacaftor)
- Epilepsy treatments (carbamazepine, oxcarbazepine, phenobarbital, phenytoin, primidone, etc.)
- Treatments for erectile dysfunction (alprostadil, sildenafil, vardenafil)
- Cardiac treatments (amlogipin, amiodarone, atenolol, candesartan, captopril, clonidine, diltiazem, enarapril, irbesartan, rosartan, nifedipine, propranolol, sotalol, verapamil, etc.)
- Hepatitis treatment (boceprevir and simeprevir)
- HIV treatments (atazanavir, delavirdine, efavirenz, indinavir, etrabylin, ritonavir, nevirapine, saquinavir, tipranavir, etc.)
- Nitrate (amyl nitrite, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, nitroglycerin, etc.)
- Other drugs such as aprepitant, cyclosporine, imatinib, etc.
- Treatment of mental illness other than depression
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (ibuprofen, acetylsalicylic acid, etc.)
- Drugs that thin blood (such as warfarin)
- Drugs that may lower blood pressure (sildenafil, tadalafil, etc.)
- Certain medications are used to treat high blood pressure and angina (verapamil, diltiazem, etc.)
- Drugs for benign prostatic hyperplasia that lower blood pressure
- Specific drugs for fungal infections (such as fluconazole)
- Certain HIV drugs (such as amprenavir and fosamprenavir)
- Certain antibacterial agents that treat infections (such as erythromycin and clarithromycin)
- Nausea remedy (aprepitant)
The following medicines are contraindicated while taking but can be taken after 14 days or more.
Drugs that can be used in combination conditionally
- Depression treatment drugs (monoamine oxidase inhibitor MAOI, etc.)
- Treatment of schizophrenia (thioridazine)
- Therapeutic agent for bipolar disorder (lithium)
- Antibiotics used to treat infectious diseases (linezolid)
- Sleep-inducing agent (tryptophan)
- St. John’s Wort
- Migraine remedy
There are many other ingredients that can interact with Super Tadapox, from prescription and over-the-counter medicines to vitamins and herbs.
Please note that the above is only a representative ingredient and not all ingredients are listed.
Contraindications / Caution
If you are allergic to the active ingredients tadalafil and dapoxetine, under the age of 18, do not take Super Tadapox if:
Cases where medicines cannot be used
- Heart problems such as heart failure and arrhythmia
- Have a history of fainting
- Have a history of mania or severe depression
- Have moderate or severe liver damage
Also, if you have or have any of the following diseases, consult your doctor in advance to confirm the safety before taking it.
Medical history/symptoms that require a confirmation from a doctor
- Heart disease, arrhythmia
- Heart attack, stroke
- Angina (chest pain), high or low blood pressure)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary vein occlusion (PVOD)
- Liver disease, kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
- Visual impairment or retinitis pigmentosa (a hereditary disease of the eye)
- Hemorrhagic disease
- Blood cell disorders such as sickle cell disease, multiple myeloma, leukemia
- Physical deformation or erection of the penis lasts for more than 4 hours (such as Peyronie’s disease)
- In addition, if you are told that you should not have sexual intercourse for health reasons
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Not diagnosed with premature ejaculation
- Have different sexual problems such as erectile dysfunction
- Have a history of dizziness due to low blood pressure
- History of psychiatric disorders such as depression, mania, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia
- Have a history of bleeding or blood clot problems in the past
- I have some problems with my kidneys
- High intraocular pressure or at risk (glaucoma)
What is the difference between Tadapox and Super Tadapox?
The content of the active ingredient is different. When using it for the first time, please be sure to use it from Tadapox.
Is there any difference between Super Tadapox and Extra Super Tadarise?
There is no particular difference. Please use your favorite medicine.
The medicine is too tight. Is it okay to take the medicine in half?
Yes, it is possible. However, please note that the amount of each active ingredient will be halved or 1/4 depending on the split tablet. If you are concerned about the strength, please consider using Cialis and Dapoxetine separately.