Sildenafil is a drug used to treat erectile dysfunction. You can buy Sildenafil online simply and safely using our confidential pharmacy service.
Buy Sildenafil Online
When buying Sildenafil on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that your order is checked by a qualified doctor.
Introduction: Sildenafil (as citrate)
Sildenafil dilates certain blood vessels and promotes erections.
Doctors prescribe it for erection problems and pulmonary arterial hypertension. It is also sometimes prescribed for Raynaud’s phenomenon.
Sildenafil has been on the market internationally since 1998. It is available by prescription under the brand names Viagra (for erection problems), Balcoga, Mysildecard, and Granpidam (for pulmonary arterial hypertension), as the generic Sildenafil in tablets, and under the brand name Revatio (for pulmonary arterial hypertension) in tablets, oral solutions, and injections.
How should I use Sildenafil (as citrate)?
- Tablets: take them with a glass of water.
- Oral solution: (only for pulmonary arterial hypertension): first shake the bottle well for 10 seconds. Then measure the correct amount with a dosing syringe or measuring cup and take the dose. Then rinse the dosing syringe or measuring cup with water.
- Injections (only in pulmonary arterial hypertension): these are given under medical supervision.
- Erectile dysfunction: take the tablet about 1 hour before sexual activity.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: with three doses a day, distribute the times evenly throughout the day. So before going to bed, just after getting up, and at the end of the afternoon.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon: twice a day; divide the times evenly over the day. in the morning and evening.
- Erectile dysfunction: do not use the drug more than once a day; otherwise, you have too much risk of serious side effects. If you have been taking this medicine for several years, it may start to work less well, and you may need a higher dose. Discuss this with your doctor.
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension: You can continue to take this medicine until it is no longer working well enough or you get side effects.
- Raynaud’s phenomenon: use this medicine as long as you have symptoms. If you do not notice a clear improvement in the complaints after three months, there is no point in continuing the treatment.
What side effects should I pay attention to?
In addition to the desired effect, this medicine can cause side effects. There is a distinction here between using this medication as an erection aid on occasion and continuously to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension.
The main side effects are the following.
- Headaches, flushing, and hot flashes are uncommon. This is because the blood vessels in the head also dilate slightly. This is more common at the higher dose than at the lower one. These side effects pass once you get used to the medicine.
- Gastrointestinal complaints, such as diarrhea and, rarely, digestive upset. This is especially the case at the higher dose or at the dose used in pulmonary arterial hypertension. It may help to take the tablet with some food. When used against erectile dysfunction, the effect of food can take longer. Instead of half an hour to an hour, it can take one to two hours.
- Eye complaints, such as blurred vision, a blue-green blur in front of the eyes, double vision, painful red eyes, sensitivity to light, and loss of visual field. This loss of sight can be permanent. Always consult your doctor if you notice any changes in your vision. This side effect is also more common at high doses. If you have a hereditary retinal disease, consult your doctor before using this product.
- Back pain and muscle pain especially if taken daily or in high doses, as in the case of pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- dizziness, due to a drop in blood pressure.
- Nasal congestion and, very rarely, a nosebleed
Rarely, with prolonged use
- tingling, and a burning or reduced sensation on the skin.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Prolonged and sometimes painful erections Notify your doctor if the erection lasts longer than four hours. There is then a small chance of damage to the erectile tissue in the penis.
- Pain in the limbs
- Fatigue and irritability
- Dry mouth. As a result, cavities can develop in your teeth earlier. Therefore, brush and floss extra well if you notice that you suffer from a dry mouth. If necessary, have the dentist check your teeth more often if you use this medicine for several weeks.
- a sickle cell crisis in people with sickle cell disease. Sickle cell disease is a congenital abnormality of the red blood cells. In a sickle cell crisis, the disease suddenly worsens. Severe pain and swelling around bones and joints, abdominal pain, chest pain, and shortness of breath are all symptoms. If you notice this, contact your doctor immediately.
- hypersensitivity to this drug. The skin rash and itching will alert you to this. In the event of these symptoms, consult your doctor. In severe cases, a fever or a serious skin abnormality develops. Stop using it and consult your doctor. In both cases, you should no longer use this medicine. Inform the pharmacy that you are hypersensitive to this medicine. The pharmacy team can then ensure that you do not receive the medicine again.
very rare, but of importance when used as an erection aid.
- Heart cramps, myocardial infarction, or stroke. This has occurred a few times in men over the age of sixty who suffered from cardiovascular disease, diabetes, or high blood pressure. Before using, discuss with your doctor whether your body can withstand the strain of sexual activity. If you experience chest pain during sexual activity: see a doctor immediately. In this case, do not take a remedy for heart cramps, such as a puff from a spray can or a tablet under the tongue. This can actually have the opposite effect. If you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last six months, you should not use this medicine.
Consult your doctor if any of the above side effects are too much for you or if you experience any other side effects that worry you.
Regular: affects more than 30 out of 100 people
Uncommon: affects 10 to 30 out of 100 people
Rare: affects 1 to 10 out of 100 people
Very rare: affects less than 1 out of 100 people
Does sildenafil (as citrate) interact with other medications?
This drug has interactions with other medications. The text below only lists the active substances of these medicines, not the brand names. You can check whether your medicine contains one of these active substances in the package leaflet under the heading ‘composition’.
The drugs with which the main interactions occur are as follows.
- Nitrate vasodilators, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, and nicorandil. Taking these medicines at the same time as sildenafil can cause sudden and long-lasting low blood pressure. Note: So-called ‘popperstroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, and nicorandil. Taking these medicines at the same time as sildenafil can cause sudden and long-lasting low blood pressure. Note: So-called “poppers,” sometimes used during sexual activity, also contain nitrates. If you have chest pain, talk to your doctor.
- Are you taking sildenafil for erectile dysfunction? Take these medications at least 24 hours before or after sildenafil.
- Are you taking sildenafil for any other conditions, such as pulmonary hypertension (increased blood pressure in the lungs)? Consult with your doctor. He may prescribe a different medication.
- Bosentan, another pulmonary arterial hypertension drug. Sildenafil can enhance the effects and side effects of bosentan. Sometimes you are given these medicines in combination to enhance their effect against pulmonary arterial hypertension. If you are taking sildenafil for erectile dysfunction, make sure your pulmonologist knows.
- The medicines for an enlarged prostate are alfuzosin, doxazosin, and terazosin. If you take these medicines, your blood pressure may temporarily drop more when you take sildenafil. You become aware of this due to dizziness. This will pass by itself. Do not stand up suddenly if you feel dizzy.
- The gastric medicine cimetidine, the antibiotics ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, and erythromycin, and the antifungal medicines itraconazole, ketoconazole, and voriconazole. The amount of sildenafil in the blood may increase due to these medicines. This makes the side effects stronger. Consult with your doctor. In pulmonary arterial hypertension, the doctor may need to adjust the dose. If you are taking one of these for erectile dysfunction, do not use more than 25 mg of sildenafil in 24 hours.
- Some medicines for HIV and Hepatitis C Inquire with your pharmacist about which medications are involved.
Not sure if any of the trade-offs above are of interest to you? Please contact your pharmacist or doctor.
If I take Sildenafil (as citrate), can I…
This medicine may cause dizziness and blurred vision. Do not participate in traffic if this affects you.
Alcohol reduces the ability to get an erection. It is therefore better not to drink alcohol in combination with this medicine.
In addition, alcohol dilates the blood vessels, just like this medicine. You may experience some dizziness as a result. Try drinking alcohol in moderation first. You can then assess for yourself whether this will bother you a lot. In general, a glass of wine a few times a week is no problem.
Food can delay the effect for about an hour. This is especially the case for high-fat foods. You can take this into account.
Can I take Sildenafil (as citrate) if I am pregnant or breastfeeding?
Talk to your doctor. It is better not to use this medicine if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant soon. Not enough is known about the use of this medicine during pregnancy. The doctor may be able to (temporarily) prescribe another medicine that is known to be safe to use.
Feeding: If you want to breastfeed, talk to your doctor. It is not known whether this medicine passes into breast milk or whether it will harm the baby. The doctor may be able to temporarily prescribe another medicine that is known to be safe to use.
What should I do if I forget a dose?
Pulmonary arterial hypertension and Raynaud’s phenomenon
- If you take this medicine once a day, will it be more than eight hours before you take the next dose normally? Then take the forgotten dose. Will it take less than eight hours? Skip the dose you missed.
- If you take this medicine twice a day, will it be more than four hours before you take the next dose normally? Then take the forgotten dose. Will it take less than four hours? Skip the dose you missed.
- If you take this medicine three times a day, will it take more than two hours before you take the next dose normally? Then take the forgotten dose. Will it take less than two hours? Skip the dose you missed.
Can I stop taking Sildenafil (as citrate) just like that?
If you regularly use this remedy for erectile dysfunction, you can stop taking it without further ado.
Do you use this medicine daily for pulmonary arterial hypertension? Then talk to your doctor. It may be better in your case to reduce the dose so that the complaints do not come back too intensely all at once.
Are you taking this medicine for Raynaud’s phenomenon? You can then stop using this medicine at any time. However, only stop if advised by your doctor.
Why can’t I get Sildenafil without a prescription?
Sildenafil is subject to a prescription in the USA.
A pharmacist may not give it to a patient without first consulting with a doctor.
The recipe serves as proof of this.
In the case of erectile dysfunction, the cause should be clarified before the prescription is made, since a serious underlying disease may be present.
Is Sildenafil an aphrodisiac?
Sildenafil specifically stimulates a selective physiological process, namely the blood supply in the erectile tissue of the member.
Sildenafil is not a sex stimulant.
What is the difference between Sildenafil and Viagra?
Viagra was the first drug for erectile dysfunction with sildenafil.
Since 2013, other manufacturers have been allowed to offer so-called generics (medicines with active ingredients whose patent protection has expired) with this substance.
The functionality is identical for Sildenafil and Viagra.