Silagra is an effective sexual enhancement treatment that is used to combat impotence and ED (Erectile Dysfunction). This medication is proven effective at suppressing the activity of the male chemical PDE-5, which is known to diminish blood flow throughout the body. By increasing the rate of blood flow to the male reproductive organ, along with stimulating mental thought, it produces a sustainable erection for sexual enjoyment.
Silagra has been shown to enhance the deposition of nitrous oxide that relaxes penile muscle tissue during arousal to assist in the production of an erection. The full effect of Silagra is known to last up to four hours.
Try Silagra Now
When buying Silagra on the internet, make sure that you are asked to answer several questions in the form of a reliable health form and that your order is checked by a qualified doctor.
Working of Silagra
The ingredient of Silagra tablets is a Phosphodiesterase Type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. It stimulates the corpora cavernosa tissue of penile organ and increases blood circulation to this region. Blood flow is required for a male to get erection. PDE5 enzyme diminishes this effect. Because of blocked arteries, the blood is further restricted to male reproductive organ during impotence. The anti-ED tablets remove blockage from penile arteries and help stabilizing sexual function.
- The medicine releases nitric oxide from erectile tissues, when the person is aroused. Thus, the production of enzyme guanylate cyclase becomes active. This enzyme in turn boosts chemical levels known as cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP).
- It relaxes the male phallus blood vessels and fills it with blood on the spongy and smooth erectile tissue to give a hard on. This enzyme also breaks away PDE5 during intercourse, so that erection can stay up for 4 to 6 hours.
- The increased presence of PDE5 enzyme is the cause of ED, which interferes with normal sexual functioning for lovemaking. But, with generated cGMP enzyme, the erectile process normalizes to cause penile hard on for satisfying intimacy.
Dosage of Silagra Tablets
The product is taken in mouth and downed with water, estimated to be used 30 to 45 minutes before intimacy. Appropriate dose is Silagra 100mg, only once in 24 hours. This pill does not have a regular dosage schedule. If a user has taken an overdose, he should seek medical attention immediately. Some of the symptoms for overdose are nausea, chest pain, irregular heartbeat, extreme light-headedness or unconsciousness. The tablets must not be consumed by women, children or non users.
- It has to be only consumed when needed, and not for recreation. The tablet should not be utilized with recreational medicines or nitrates, butyl nitrite, amyl, alpha blocker, and other medicines for ED, hypertension, fungal/convulsion/cardiovascular/eye condition/seizures etc. treatment.
- A high fat meal before the medicine’s intake can delay the ingredients action. Do not use grapefruit juice for drinking, when under the course of anti-impotence pills.
- Do not drink alcohol or smoke along with the medicine. The central nervous system gets affected, if these agents interact with anti-ED tablets, delaying erection or numbing erectile function all together.
Side Effects of Silagra 100mg
Generally, anti-impotence oral products are well tolerated by users. But, it is possible that some of the consumers experience side effects. The common consequences to Silagra tablets are dizziness, headache, face flushing, nasal congestion, indigestion, diarrhea, drowsiness. But, some of the rare and severe effects are urinary tract infections, unusual heartbeat, burning urine sensation, blood in urine, vision blur (more of a blue tint), sensitivity to light, fainting, nose bleed etc.
- Allergic reaction to the product can lead to skin rashes, welts, irritation, boils, redness, mouth swelling, difficulty breathing and other problems. Those with serious cardiovascular diseases taking this medicine can suffer from cardiac arrest and even sweating and extreme palpitations.
- The side effects are not consistent, and die away in time. Moreover, they do not last for long and most of the users hardly experience any of the ill fallouts. If a person is above 60 or 70 years of age and displays intolerant response to the medicine, he can lower the dosage.
Precautions for Silagra
Men using nitrate medication like those for angina must not use this product, or they may face extreme low blood pressure. Those with conditions of heart problems, liver/kidney diseases, restriction from sex, cancer, weak immune system, blood system issues, very high/low hypertension, should not be using this medicine. Silagra only works when a person is sexually aroused. The medicine must not be taken for protection against HIV or any kind of disease, including sexually transmitted diseases.
- Avert from operating machines, driving vehicles, strenuously involving in physical activities, extreme sports, or energy consuming activities in outdoors, when under dose of the medicine. The risk to injury and accidents get higher with these undertakings, as the product may cause dizziness.
- Do not use the product with antibiotics such as verapamil, rifampicin, or diltiazem, ulcer treatment agents like cimetidine, erythromycin, saquinavir, ritonavir for HIV, fungal meds (ketaconazole and itraconazole), and amlodipine.
- The product is not advisable for those suffering from non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), retinitis pigmentosa, spinal cord injury, or psychogenic disease causing ED.
Is Silagra Viable for Psychologically Impaired Men?
Impotence can be a side effect to many antidepressants. Moreover, psychological problems often entail seizures, mood disorders, erratic behavior and other issues. It is advisable not to take anti-ED drugs without consultation of a doctor, if depression and neural disorder related issues persist. Alternative treatments can be explored to better sexual life for such men.
Can a User Consume Silagra Daily for Intimacy?
Though the medicine is marked safe for use once in 24 hours, it should not be overexploited. If a man is able to get erect naturally, then taking Silagra is not required. Those having severe to moderate impotence must also utilize a placebo period between the consumption cycle to reduce incidence of physical dependability or addiction. Seek professional advice if you want to use the product daily, and only then proceed.